Cognition and Learning Assessment
Cognition and Learning Assessments provide an up to date profile of a pupil’s learning strengths and difficulties, giving information about their underlying ability, cognitive processing and literacy skills.
Cognition and Learning Assessments are carried out by a Specialist Teacher with an additional post graduate qualification in the fields of child development/learning difficulties.
Assessments will include the following:
- 1:1 assessment of the pupil which may include a classroom observation.
- Discussion with SENCo and/or key members of staff.
- Written report with advice and guidance.
- Meeting to feed back to parents and/or staff.
- Discussion with school to review progress towards recommended outcomes.
Costs: From 1st April 2022
- Basic cost
Standard Rate: £573.50
School Partnership Rate: £463.00
- VAT at 20%
Standard Rate: £114.70
School Partnership Rate: £92.60
- TOTAL including VAT
Standard Rate: £688.20
School Partnership Rate: £555.60