Cognition and Learning Assessment
Cognition and Learning Assessments provide an up to date profile of a pupil’s learning strengths and difficulties, giving information about their underlying ability, cognitive processing and literacy skills.
Cognition and Learning Assessments are carried out by a Specialist Teacher with an additional post graduate qualification in the fields of child development/learning difficulties.
Assessments will include the following:
- 1:1 assessment of the pupil which may include a classroom observation.
- Discussion with SENCo and/or key members of staff.
- Written report with advice and guidance.
- Meeting to feed back to parents and/or staff.
- Discussion with school to review progress towards recommended outcomes.
Costs: From 1st April 2023
- Basic cost
Standard Rate: £582.00
School Partnership Rate: £470.00
- VAT at 20%
Standard Rate: £116.40
School Partnership Rate: £94.00
- TOTAL including VAT
Standard Rate: £698.40
School Partnership Rate: £564.00