Specialist teachers hold an additional, post graduate qualification in specific learning difficulties and have extensive experience of working in dyslexia consultancy and diagnosis. Send Supported seeks to enable schools and families to understand the impact of dyslexia differences in relation to learners’ school experiences, their progress, attainments and day to day living. Send Supported also works with students at university and adults either considering further studies or in the workplace. SEND Supported maintains links with the South Warwickshire Dyslexia Association (SWDA). We can:
- Offer information to enable individuals, schools and families make decisions about next steps.
- Deliver whole staff dyslexia awareness training.
- Provide tailored dyslexia training packages for smaller groups.
- Run dyslexia advice sessions for families in schools.
- Create personalised literacy programmes for children and young people.
- Discuss diagnostic assessments and signpost to independent assessors, other services and organisations as appropriate.
For more information, please email email@example.com or discuss your needs with your Send Supported Education Consultant.