Social, Emotional & Mental Health
Specialist teachers hold one or more post graduate qualifications in SEND and have extensive experience of working with children and young people with SEMH needs and with their schools and families. SEND Supported works with schools and families to better enable learners to achieve to their potential. We can offer a variety of support for schools to help meet the individual needs of their learners.
- A range of informal assessment approaches – observations of the learner in class, structured conversation with the learner, teaching staff and families.
- Direct work with a learner to find out their views and wishes.
- Advice on setting up and resourcing SEMH-friendly learning environments.
- Support for pupils who experience high levels of anxiety.
- Meetings with schools and families to plan provision.
- Attendance at termly and annual reviews.
- Training for teachers and teaching assistants around the delivery of specific interventions or to raise awareness and understanding of SEMH and its impact on learning.
Parent Privacy Notice and Consent Letter
PRICING STRUCTURE 2023-2024
SEMH ASSESSMENT 2023-2024